APAC Shopper Trends Report Q1 2018
Bringing you the latest consumer behaviour trends from across Asia-Pacific
ShopperTrak’s exclusive APAC Shopper Trends report provides quarterly statistical insight into the region’s shopper trends. Here is the analysis for Q1 of 2018 based on our latest traffic data.
APAC Overall Q1: -1.7% YOY
- Hong Kong remains the brightest retail traffic star
- Retailers offering exciting retail destinations and in-store experiences are winning favour with locals and tourists
- In parts of Australia, temperatures reached sweltering highs of up to 38C (100F) and bushfires raged, affecting normal consumer activities.
- India is expected to become the world’s third-largest consumer economy, reaching US $400 billion in consumption by 2025, according to the IBEF.
- Retailers with a flair for customer engagement across physical and digital channels, and an eye on the future, can’t fail to gain traction during 2018.
Please fill in your details and we will email you the full APAC Shopper Trends report for Q1.
Ready to Take Your Business to the Next Level?
Click below to get started.Start today